Terms & Conditions
The term 'carehome-reviewer.com' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 20 Townhead, Auchterarder, Perthshire. Our company registration number is SC409619, Scotland Registered office 20 Townhead, Auchterarder, PH3 1AH. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Session Cookies Used to ensure that you are recognised when you move from page to page within the Website and that any information that you have entered is remembered. This minimises the need to authenticate or reprocess each new area of the Website that you visit.
- Logging into your account To save time when you log in to your online account, there's the option to remember your email address for next time. This means that when you next come to access your account. We do this by saving a cookie - a small text file that helps store important information - to your computer. All you've got to do is check the box in the log in area if you'd like to remember your email address and uncheck it if you'd like to erase those details. If you're using a shared computer we recommend that you don't save your email address.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.